The wait is almost over! For those of you who’ve been hoping to battle one on one in the world of Infinity Blade, your time has come. Epic Games‘ ChAIR Entertainment’s free update, entitled Infinity Blade: Arena, will go live this Thursday. The new update is full of all sorts of new, exciting additions, including a Survivor mode where you battle a legion of Titans to see how long you can last. There are also updates to the single player mode, as well. Here’s some tidbits from the announcement:
Infinity Blade: Arena
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
You can read all the details at Epic Games, and keep a lookout here for more info in the next few days.
And don’t forget to restart your devices after installing the update. See you in game!
UPDATE: Be sure to tune in tonight at 4:30PM EST for a live chat with ChAIR’s Donald and Geremy Mustard and Senior Producer Simon Hurley on Facebook!