Epic Games’ ChAIR Entertainment to Release Infinity Blade: Arena May 19th
Free update to include additional content, weapons, and achievements
This Thursday, May 19th, ChAIR will give gamers even more reasons to love Infinity Blade with the release of INFINITY BLADE: ARENA, the latest free content update for the award-winning iOS game.
The massive update will include all-new game play modes, including the highly anticipated reveal of the Infinity Blade multiplayer mode, additional items for single player campaign, and much more!
NEW CONTENT PACK! – INFINITY BLADE: ARENA
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
- Much more! New Achievements, additional Leaderboards, and some new surprises!
About Infinity Blade:
Taking handheld gaming to new heights, the graphically intense “Infinity Blade” features adrenaline-fueled sword battles and epic boss fights set in the realm of a fully 3D castle. Powered by Unreal Engine 3, the game’s robust single-player mode features an intuitive combat interface and simple touch controls, which enable hardcore and casual gamers alike to engage in fun, furious battles. As play progresses, players gain experience, build stats and earn more powerful items to prepare their knight for the final encounter with the game’s nemesis, the God-King. Infinity Blade’s fully integrated multiplayer mode enables players to find friends and other challengers to battle online via Game Center.
About Epic Games
Epic Games, Inc., based in Cary, NC and established in 1991, develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology. The company has created multiple million-selling, award-winning titles in its “Unreal” series, including “Unreal Tournament 3” for PC, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®. Epic’s “Gears of War” franchise has sold more than 13 million copies worldwide and won more than 50 Game of the Year awards. Epic’s Unreal Engine 3 is the five-time winner of and Hall of Fame inductee for Game Developer magazine’s Best Engine Front Line Award. Unreal Engine 3 has also held the Develop Industry Excellence Award in its category for the past three years. Additional information about Epic can be obtained at http://www.epicgames.com.
© 2011, Epic Games, Inc. Epic, the Epic Games logo, Gears of War, the Powered by Unreal Technology logo, the Circle U logo, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE3, Unreal Kismet and Unreal Matinee are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Game Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.